My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Plunder Design Jewelry in a Glimpse





Check out this gorgeous jewelry, at savvy prices that helps Plunder Cancer!



If you don't see something you like...let's create it for you! So many custom items including photo charms, photo bracelets {with ANY image},and maps!



Check it out at http://www.plunderdesign.com/TiffanyDirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment