My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, October 21, 2011

The PERFECT Gift

With the holidays RIGHT around the corner
I am on pursuit of the "Perfect Gift".

You know that gift you find and you say, "That is SOOO___________!"

Jewel Kade just released their NEW Photo Charm Center 
and I have to say
I HAVE FOUND MY PERFECT GIFT!

Check out some of these examples...


This is the one that I made that I will be asking Santa for this Christmas!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

For the back side I made this custom pic using www.picnik.com's FREE Photo Editing Software.  
If that is too much for you, just tell me your thoughts and I can create some ideas for ya!



These are a few that were made by a fellow Stylist that are also so unique and charming!

You can take ANY pic and turn it into a hand crafted photo charm!

There is also an option to have 2 pics on the front and back of your charm

and

Jewel Kade has some gorgeous backgrounds to select from too.

You can play around with this for FREE on my website!


Just click on the far right for Photo Charms and start creating!

It will let you know exactly what it will look like and how much it will cost before you order it so there are NO obligations to buy.

Have fun!

Interested in getting in on this AMAZING company?

You can also host a Jewel Kade Party and earn LOTS of FREE and 1/2 priced items!





No comments:

Post a Comment