My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trick OR Treat~Mystery Hostess Event! {Earn Free JK!}



Have you had your eye on Jewel Kade Treat? NOW is the time!  We ALL want the hostess rewards without putting in the effort of hosting. Now you can have your jewelry and wear it too! Without even lifting a finger to clean your home or prepare bon-bons, you can participate in the Mystery Hostess event and potentially “rake” in a LOT of JK!!! Here's how:



1. Go to www.jewelkade.com/tiffanyd
irks and write down what catches your eye

 {DO NOT ORDER HERE}

2. Message ANY or ALL the items you see and get 1 entry/$25 spent. 



NOTE: you do not need to live near me to do this!!! {You can call me at 253-905-066 or email me at Tiffany@glammore.com} 




3. Look at list and realize "Maybe I should book my OWN party after all to get the rest of this for FREE." and get 5 more entries when you book a party (or catalog party) for October and November.




4. At 8:00 pm, Wednesday September 28th, You will find out if you got a Trick or a Treat! NOTE: * All orders placed TODAY will get double entries!!!


                        
This is a GREAT way to get some fabulous stuff for free--my last Mystery Hostess was treated to over $300 and a FREE Hostess Gift!                                                


Contact me for your orders today!!! Can’t wait to hear from you!     






                          Tiffany at 253-905-066 OR Tiffany@glammore.com


Find out more about joining my Jewel Kade Team and starting your OWN ground floor business at the link above! 

OR

Host your OWN Jewel Kade Party or Catalog Party!











No comments:

Post a Comment