My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ways to Save Even MORE at Walmart?



Welcome to Become Shoppertunistic where I
~Do my own filming
~NEVER edit content out
~Shop with my twin 3 year old boys
REALITY Strategic Shopping!
Please Subscribe so you don’t miss a single budget stretching episode!
Also, be sure to “Like” Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class on Facebook to have the creme’ de la creme’ deals delivered to you daily!
Today’s store in the spotlight is Walmart! I heard a buzz around the world wide web that Walmart was accepting Albertsons' Twice the Value coupons so I decided to check it out.

I thought it would be best to go to my local Walmart and talk to a Manager to see if they accepted Twice the Value coupons from Albertsons.

I found an Assistant Manager who replied without hesitation,"Of course we do.  It's a store coupon."

When I went to check out  the cashier raised an eyebrow and pointed to the coupon policy sign next to her register that clearly states that Walmart does not double coupons.

It's a bit tricky because the Twice the Value coupon itself is in fact a store coupon.  I see that they wouldn't just double or triple any manufacture coupon, and this is stated here http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx in their official Coupon Policy.

The Assistant Manager was kind and said he would stand by his word but then wasn't sure exactly what the policy was.

The cashier said she hadn't received any updated info that Albertsons' Twice the Value Coupons were being accepted.

What does that mean for us strategic shoppers?

Until I see some hard core evidence of this being a common practice on numerous of my trustworthy websites, I'm not going to rock it out.

Walmart does have a great thing going for strategic shoppers in that they DO accept other store's coupons and price match other store's prices.  That is good enough for me, at this point.

I would love to hear if you tried this out and what your experiences were.

Did you enjoy my Jewel Kade Bronte double sided charm {$38} with Double Heart Chain Necklace {$32}  & Jewel Kade Bracelet {$28}?  You can order your own or as a gift at www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks. Better yet...consider joining my Jewel Kade team!  I will coach you to success, we will have so much fun together, and make LOTS of money! Interested?
NOW scheduling Become Shoppertunistic {Strategic Shopping & Frugal Living} Seminars.  Attend for FREE, EARN 20% of your Seminar's profits {guests pay only $10 to attend}, and LEARN valuable tips and tricks to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life!   Please message me if you would like more info! 





No comments:

Post a Comment