My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, May 6, 2011

"Tell a Friend" FRIDAY


In honor of "Tell a Friend" Friday please take a moment to click the Facebook icon on the bottom of this post.
It is a firmly held belief here at Become Shoppertunistic that 
"Friends don't let friends pay full price."
That is why I share all of my ideas with you.
It brings me joy to see you all stretch your budgets and lead the lives of your dreams.

Pay it forward.
It's as easy as clicking a button!

New here?
WELCOME!
Please Subscribe, or follow by email so you don't miss a single post on how to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life!

Save even MORE by "Liking" Become Shoppertunistic on Facebook.
I post the creme' de la creme' deals on line daily so you it takes all of the guess work out of saving!


No comments:

Post a Comment