My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Looking for a Special Someone



Jewel Kade has an AMAZING promo for May and I am looking for a few people that would like to cash in on it!

Not only would you get at least $65 in Jewel Kade Kash to spend on items
you also get
A FREE hostess gift from the second flyer
and to sweeten this further
I will pay your shipping and tax so that is FREE too!

That's OVER $1oo in perks! 

You would get these pearls!


You get to pick one of these hostess gifts for FREE
I'll pay your shipping & tax!


Check your calendars!

Are you having a Staycation for Memorial Day weekend?
Do you want it to be extra memorable and charming?

Include Jewel Kade and get spoiled!
I have Thursday the 26th open
Friday the 27th open
& Saturday the 28th open! 

Check out the FULL catalog at 
www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks

No comments:

Post a Comment