My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, May 6, 2011

In A Week's Wear {5 fab~frugal outfits}


The English major in me wanted to go with alliteration and call this segment "Frugal Fashion Friday"
but we all would snicker to ourselves because these outfits are FAR from being considered "fashion."

Instead, I am calling it "In a Week's Wear" showing you the frugal finds that speak to me and help be comfortably lead the life of a boy mama!

I will give you details, as I have them as far as labels and where I found the pieces.
Otherwise, it may just be a pic.

I am not saying that I have it all figured out!  
HA!
In fact, I would LOVE to hear your suggestions for improvement.

A friend of mine said that she enjoyed seeing what I wear because it inspires ideas in her own wardrobe.

That is my GOAL! 

Here we GO!

Monday


Sweater, Old Navy from 5 years ago
Pants, $1 from Salvation Army 
Shoes, American Eagle from Payless
Jewelry, Jewel Kade "Glory" charm {$38} with Rolo 24 inch chain {$35} 
Jewel Kade Bracelet  {$28}

 
Tuesday
 Blouse, Tulle Clearance
Sweater, Black basic from Old Navy 6 years ago
Jeans, Mossimo {FREE from Target!}
Shoes, black flats from Payless
Jewelry, Jewel Kade "Jade" charm {$34} paired with the Medium Ball Chain {$14}
Jewel Kade Bracelet {$28}



Wednesday 

Pink Long Sleeve Basic T~shirt, Alley Kat $4
Argyle Sweater, Old Navy 4 years ago $20
Mossimo Jeans {The free ones again!  Yep, I wore them twice this week}
Shoes, not pictured but the brown ones from Monday

Jewelry, Jewel Kade "Bronte" charm, that I've decided is my favorite {$38} Paired with JK Original Chain~that you can only get from hosting a party, $32 value!  Interested? Leave a comment!}
Jewel Kade Bracelet {a hostess gift for FREE too!}

Thursday

 Cinco de Mayo!
A special thank you to my bestie Cheri for this gorgeous headband! 
I'm still squealing over it!
{she found it at Nordstrom, so glamorous!}

Shirt, Target {$17}
Shorts, Kasil {Clearance}
Shoes {Payless}
Jewelry, Jewel Kade "Duchess Bracelet" {A gift from my bestie Tia!  LOVE you girlie!}
Necklace "Hawaii" charm {$32} with "Loves Me Knot" chain {$75}


Friday
Blouse, Calvin Klein {$1 Salvation Army}
Sweater, Tulle Clearance
Jeans, Joe's Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom Rack
Shoes, Payless 
Jewelry, Jewel Kade (in honor of May flowers) "Glitter Rose"charm {$42}Chain "Pearl Drop 24 inch" {$34}


Behind the scenes of these photos.
Jackson

Calum & Zek {pronounced Zeke}


The Crew


Were you charmed by the amazing pieces that I showcased here?
I would love to book a party for you to possibly earn many other the items pictured for FREE!
Keep reading and then 



Looking to add some more glamour to your life?
Join my Jewel Kade team!
There are 2 options for getting started.
Included in your kit is FREE and supportive coaching that will help you set and meet your goals.
I would LOVE to have you on my team! 
Interested? Email me


This is the option that I went with! I NEVER run out of 
jewelry to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment