My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Gift Faire {Mark your Calendar!}


I will be at this event with my charming Jewel Kade jewelry!

Here's your chance!
It is the perfect & easy way to shop for all of your spring gifts.

Maybe you've wanted to check out some of these businesses but didn't want to host a party.

American Gold will be there!
They trade gold, diamonds, and silver for CASH!
Not sure if what you have is worth anything?
BRING IT and let them decide!
They pay 20% MORE that others.

check out this glamorous line up!


Jewel Kade

{see full catalog HERE}


Become Shoppetunistic
{I will have our designer Coupon Organization Zipper Pouches!
Pre~Shop them HERE}


Grandma's Hands
{pre~shop HERE and enter to win an infant sized hat & legwarmers HERE}



Party Lite
{Enter to WIN a FREE & darling rubber boots tea light holder HERE}



Handmade Easter Bunny Baskets

Decorative Hair extensions {feathers & tinsel!}

Miche

Enchanted Paper hair bows & accessories

Mary Kay

Sensaria

Pure Romance

Jewelry by Brenda

Stacy Jacobsen Photography

{If you can't make it, here is the link to my sister, Dani's Scentsy Page.  She will take great care of you!}

Norwex

Rochelle with Edward Jones

Beachbody

Pampered Chef

Thirty One Products

Swing on by!  I would love to see you! Spread the word please by clicking the Facebook icon. This is a FREE public event.

There will also be HOT Door Prizes! 


Have you entered the Glamorous Spring Giveaway?
If not, don't miss out!
Enter to win HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment