My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jewel Kade Mother's Day Collection.mov



This is the Jewel Kade Mother's Day Collection!

Stunning!

The Crown charms make a charming Mother's Day gift {Oh How Lovely}, Bridal Shower gift {Happily Ever After} Birth gift {My Fairytale Life} and Birthday gifts {Make a Wish}.

Personalize them with a Hand stamped initial charm or add a Swarovski crystal Mini Ring with a loved one's birthstone.

Not to mention how perfect they would be to wear to watch the Royal wedding!

As for the Duchess Cuff, I own it and I have to say it is Sparkle Dazzle P L U S ! Perfect for a special occasion.

I would love to help you style up the perfect gift for you or for loved one this spring season!

Better yet, I would like for you to earn it possibly for F R E E! All you have to do is host a party. I had a small party of 4 and earned a bracelet and a charm.

Schedule NOW!
Dates tend to fill up a month in advance.



To see the entire catalog or to order on your own check out www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment