My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fab~frugal All Laundry Soap {Become Shoppertunistic Tutorial}




Please Subscribe so you don’t miss a single budget stretching episode!

Also, be sure to “Like” Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class on Facebook to have the creme’ de la creme’ deals delivered to you daily!

Walgreens has All Laundry Soap BOGO and better with coupons this week through Saturday! HE {high efficiency varieties included}

You are able to pair 2 coupons with the BOGO sale to bring the price down even MORE!

The All coupons are in the Sunday's paper {4/10 Red Plum}. There is 1 for $1.30 and one for $1.
Bring both.

I had 8 coupons, 4 of each, and was able to get 8 bottles of laundry soap!

Next time I need it, I will shop from myself, pay myself, and use the money to buy something I want instead of something I need! I call that the G.L.A.M. Account.

The G.L.A.M. Account stands for
G~Generosity & Gift Giving
L~Luxe Living
A~Assets
M~Mind on your money and money on your mind

It's the stuff we want to spend our hard earned money on!

Make sure to print off Walgreens' coupon policy. My manager had to go check to make sure it was ok to use 2 coupons with a BONGO sale.
I would print it out and carry it along with you in your designer zipper pouch with your coupons. You can find those here.



Did my sparkle dazzle Duchess bracelet, necklace, or earrings catch your eye? They are Jewel Kade! You can order them at www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks. Or you can message me and I can help you style up something charming!


ENTER TO WIN BIG!


No comments:

Post a Comment