My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Discount Queens~WalMart Deals {Become Shopppertunistic Review}



Welcome to Become Shoppertunistic where I
~Do my own filming
~NEVER edit content out
~Shop with my twin 3 year old boys
REALITY Strategic Shopping!
Please Subscribe so you don’t miss a single budget stretching episode!

Also, be sure to “Like” Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class on Facebook to have the creme’ de la creme’ deals delivered to you daily!

I found a new website, Discount Queens, that I wanted to Review to see how their coupon matchups applied to the Pacific Northwest and the state of Washington.

First, their logo is very glamorous! I had a feeling that I would enjoy what they had to offer!

After checking out the list to see that Quaker oatmeal, Yakisoba noodles, formula, razors, and toothpaste were all freebies or money makers I thought I'd check it out!

I was NOT lead astray!

Looking to add another website to your entourage of deal finders? Discount Queens does a royal job!

Find them at www.discountqueens.com.

Check out this deal in action.

Did you enjoy my Jewel Kade small Brooke charm, small ball necklace with Hand stamped Personalized charm? You can order your own at www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks.


NOW scheduling Become Shoppertunistic {Strategic Shopping & Frugal Living} Seminars. Attend for FREE, EARN 20% of your Seminar's profits {guests pay only $10 to attend}, and LEARN valuable tips and tricks to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life! Please message me if you would like more info!

Please Click the Thumbs UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment