My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Art of Frugal Living {Pretty Pinwheel Turtorial}


pretty pinwheels



Pinwheels are so whimsical
&
are VERY frugal to make!



This garland only cost $4 to make 
but it makes a BIG impression over the mantel
in my living room.
I used 2 different prints of double sided scrapbook paper
and was able to get 4 pinwheels/sheet!
The, I used ribbon and clothes pins to hang them.


This is a larger pinwheel that I made out of the same paper as the 
pinwheels over the mantle.
I got the vase out of the Dollar Spot at Target.
It was $2.50.
I move these flowers all around my home.  This time
I paired them all together.


Here they are together.


These pinwheels are by my sink in the kitchen window.
You can make pinwheels of ALL sizes!
You just need a  square piece of paper.
I taped a thin wooden dowel to the back of these to make the stand up.
I really enjoy the color combo of these two.

Let's get started! 



















If you enjoyed my bracelet you can get one too!
You can earn it possibly for FREE by hosting a Jewel Kade party.
This is 1/7 glamorous hostess gifts {that's how I got mine}.
The Jewel Kade & fresh water pearl charms are included! 
You can also order it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment