My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Albertson's Tutorial {Twice the Value Coupons}


Some of my favorite Shoppertunistic strategies at Albertsons when using Twice the Value Coupon:


Always shop for a plan.


If a product is sold out, ask for a Raincheck.


Store the Raincheck in a consistent place so you can find it with ease with Twice the Value Coupons are released again {I use my Become Shoppertunistic Mini Accordion}.


Use reusable shopping bags to set up zones in your cart. Organize the products in the bag to match up with the coupons you have for a given transaction for a glamorous check out.


THANK YOU for watching! If you have any questions please be sure to leave a Comment.


Please Subscribe so you don't miss a single budget stretching episode!


If you enjoyed the necklace I am wearing check it out and see more at www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks.


NOW scheduling Become Shoppertunistic {Strategic Shopping & Frugal Living} Seminars. Attend for FREE, EARN 20% of your Seminar's profits {guests pay only $10 to attend}, and LEARN valuable tips and tricks to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life! Please message me if you would like more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment