My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jewel Kade {Spring Gift Ideas}


Spring gift ideas from your Jewel Kade Stylist, Tiffany Dirks. Jewel Kade jewelry is hand crafted with high quailty materials including: hand cut glass, Swarovski crystals, German glass glitter, silver, pearls, and pewter.

I would enjoy helping you personalize and style a charming gift for yourself or a loved one. You can also host a party and earn FREE jewelry! I have 4/19, 4/13, 4/14, and 4/15 open! Let's play dress up!

Please contact me at Tiffany@glammore.com and or view the entire Jewel Kade line at www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment