My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Art of Frugal Living {G R E E N Decor}

Green is glamorous! 




faux G R E E N apples
mixed with gold balls


I swap out the pic in this frame each month for 
a seasonal inspiration.



I got ths whimsy G R E E N basket at
Potterybarn last year.


I swap out the paper behind these frames for a 
seasonal shimmer.


A hint of G R E E N compliments 
this gold frame.
{we always have these green chairs which is 
a decorative bonus this month}



I got these wooden shamrocks on Clearance last year at 
Fred Meyer.
I filled the vase with green shimmery shamrock beads
and 
tied an orange ribbon.



I found this book at Marshall's for $5! 
We are having a Beers Around the World party {More on that later} 
so this 
will be fun.



St. Patty's themed chandler.
I strung the beads that were in the vase
 and hung shamrocks.

It's easy and F U N to change the look of your home with the holidays and seasons.
These decorative touches cost less than $10.

In case you missed it, check out this fab~frugal G R E E N decor idea

Feeling Lucky?



8 boutique chic prizes, 1 winner!

Announced 3.13.2011

Enter to WIN BIG HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment