My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011




When I meal plan I keep the following glamorous guidelines in mind:
~Prepares in 20 minutes or less
~Cost $10 or less
~Contains 5 ingredients or less

I aim to make all my meals whole food {From farm to table with assistance from Full Circle Farm
 Not processed & as close to its original source as possible}, gluten and dairy free. I omit the or substitute ingredients to meet our dietary needs.


Meal Planning is SO glamorous! You don't have to stress at the last minute about what to make. You have all of the ingredients on hand. It is easy on your budget and on your waist line!  I also incorporate items from our  organic, local, home delivery crop share from 

Eating a sit down dinner with your family is VERY beneficial and will save you a lot of heartache it the long run! AND, it makes your house a home.


Pick & Choose from these d'lish dinners:


#1~ Ground Turkey Tacos with Corn Shells


#2~ Pan Roasted Porkchops with Green Beans

 Greenbeans from Full Circle Farm


#3~ Meaty, Meat-less Chili with Green Side Salad
Perfect option for Meatless Monday
Onion & Lettuce from  Full Circe Farm



Mango from Full Circle Farm
We didn't get to this last week.

#5~ Date Night
Make time for you and your other half to have FUN together, to connect, and to recharge as a couple.


I used to think that organic home delivered produce was WAY out of my budget!  Check out this blog post!  I was SHOCKED!  You can also check out this Vlog to see what is all included.  
It feels so good to eat well and feed my family well while sticking to my budget!  
Order now and tell them Tiffany Dirks sent ya.


Enter to WIN gobs of glitzy glamorous gifts from my February Glamorous Giveaway HERE!



...............................................................................................
.....................................................................................

..................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment