My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Review: Deal Pulp & thredUP


Thanks for watching! I aim to bring your more glamour to your days with my frugal and fun ways.


This video was filmed by me {1 handed}, wearing minimal makeup, kids in tow and has NO editing.


That being said, the website that I found the deal for thredUP was Deal Pulp. You can sign up here and get a $5 credit! http://dealpulp.com/i/zgpknns0


They are a bargain site such as Groupon & Living Social. A new deal everyday!


ThredUP is a on-line company where you can buy and sell gently used children's clothing and toys. You can learn more about them and

sign up to EARN $5 in credit here: http://www.thredup.com/Willingham-Dirks144707.


My final error to clear up...the boys are wearing Spiderman pj's not Star Wars. They are SO into football and Star Wars lately that these Spiderman pjs threw me off.


THANK YOU for watching! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss a single Vlog!


Also, “Like” Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class on Facebook where I post the creme' de la creme' deals from around the web daily taking the guess work out of deal finding.


Visit my website at www.glammore.com.


2 comments:

  1. Love your videos! I cannot even imagine having 2 Connor's running around! You are a ROCKSTAR! I bought this deal, also, so I need to go get a box of clothes, also! :)

    Are you going to create boxes to get rid of? Just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind! You do need to cash it in!

    I am not going to create a box just because I pay all my clothes forward to my nephews and a friend. I get them from friends so I think it's good karma;)

    ReplyDelete