My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Odds & Ends



A special thank you to those who attend the Seminar last night!  I wanted to update you with the info I promised.  If you didn't attend the Seminar, just consider this info an added bonus!

My favotite website for Walgreen's deals: www.momsbyheart.net

eCoupons tutorial can be found at 

Coupon Chat
Thank goodness everyone uses a common language to chat about coupons.  However, that lanuage can be a BIG barrier between you and a deal.  
Here are some of the most commonly used "Coupon Chat" lingo and what it means.
I suggest printing this out and keeping it by your comptuter.
Catalina: A coupon that prints out with your receipt from a separate printer. 
Easy Saver Catalog or ESR or ESC: This is the rebate book found at Walgreens. 
IVC: instant value coupon, these are the coupons found in the Easy Saver 
Catalog at Walgreens 
FAR: Free After Rebate 
IP: Internet Printable coupon 
MC or MQ: Manufacturers coupon 


MIR: mail in rebate 
OOP: out of pocket 
P & G: Procter & Gamble 
Peelies: Peel off coupons found on products at stores. 
Red Plum or Valassis (RP): Coupon insert found in your Sunday Paper. 


RR: Register rewards: A Catalina that prints out at Walgreens when you buy specific products.

That about does it.
If I have left something out that I had said I would include, please just message me!
Thanks again for the FUN night!  You are well on your way to Becoming Shoppertunistic!

                    Shop Glam Gear






Attend for FREE 
Make 20-30% of your Seminar's profits  



No comments:

Post a Comment