My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NOW Scheduling for March


Dates for March are filling quickly! Months tend to book out a month ahead of time.

I would hate for you to miss out!

Local ladies get an added bonus this month for scheduling a class for March,

30% of your Seminar's profits!!!

Become Shoppertunistic's Strategic Shopping Seminars are available in ALL 50 states and are designed unique to your state's shoppertunities.

Learn how to shop & save in a whole new way that will help you live in a whole new world!
It's fast, easy, and most importantly, FUN! 

Please leave a comment if you would like more information or 
email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment