My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frugal Shopping: Produce & Valentine's Decor Along with a Special Surprise!




Full Circle Farm {for your local/WA, AK folks} and other organic Community Supported Crops Shares are an AMAZING resource to save BIG on organic!

In this video I offer you a guided tour of the contents of my produce that was delivered to my door just this morning. For more info on Full Circle Farm check out www.fullcirclefarm.com.

My favorite Shoppertunistic tip about Full Circle is that they offer a $30 referral credit to you! Making, the box of produce that I show you only $5!!! So, if you do decide to order for the first time, please tell them that Tiffany Dirks sent you.

If you are a current customer, start telling others!

I also show you one of my favorite fab~frugal Valentine decor items in my home and there is a special surprise for you at the end of the video: THE most glamorous thing that I've seen all day!

Enjoy!
Please leave comments and questions!

NOW scheduling Become Shoppertunistic {Strategic Shopping Seminars} in ALL 50 states. Tailored to meet your states unique shoppertunities to maximize your savings. Learn how to shop and save in a way that will change your life!



Enter my Glamorous Giveaway at www.glammore.com. Gobs of glitzy gifts to help you lead the glamorous life! LOW Entries. I hope you WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment