My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

$25 Richer Thanks to Albertsons & Sav-on Pharmacy


Thanks to a coupon that I found on the back of the "Value Your Heart" coupons booklet {I found mine at the pharmacy but I also saw a stack at the check out counter} I made $25 today transferring my prescription!


The coupon stated 1 $25 gift card for a new to Albertsons prescription and only 1 $25 gift card per address. The coupon is valid until 3/5/11 leaving you plenty of time to cash in on this glamorous promotion!


I used my gift card to load up on 50% off Valentine Clearance items. A shoppertunistic tip would be to use the gift card to purchase groceries and then pocket the $25 cash that you would have spent on groceries to spend on something you want!


Transferring prescriptions is my FAVORITE tip for stretching your budget!


It is VERY easy to do!


Take in your old prescription container {ideally} so you have all of the info that the pharmacy will need.


No container?


That's ok! They just need your name, date of birth, the store's name that it was last filled at, and the name of the medication.


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss out on a single budget stretching glamorous life living video.


I am currently scheduling Become Shoppertunistic {Strategic Shopping Seminars} for March. Seminars are available in ALL 50 states and are designed with your state's unique shoppertunities.


Message me: Tiffany at glammore dot com if you would like information.


Hop over to www.glammore.com to learn more and "Like" Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class to have the creme' de la creme' deals delivered to you daily!


2 comments:

  1. I totally did this yesterday, too! :) I did it last month, also, with a new prescription. I LOVE free money!! :)

    ReplyDelete