My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Twice the Value Coupons Albertsons: Week of 1/3



PLEASE SUBSCRIBE so you NEVER MISS OUT!

Albertsons has Finish dish detergent for .75/box and Wholly Guacamole for FREE! My boys wanted corn on the cob too {so we could use these corn holders with decorative sports balls on them that we got as a White Elephant gift.} All said and done we saved over $21! VERY Glamorous! I can use that money on things that I want.


How we did it:

The Wholly Guacamole is on sale for $1.99. There is a $1 off coupon in the 1/2 SS and paired with a Twice the Value coupon, it is FREE!

The Finish was on sale for $2.99. It also has a coupon from the 1/2 SS for $2.25 making it only .75!

If your store is out of the Wholly Guacamole you can ask them for a Rain Check and wait for the Twice the Value Coupons to be released again.

LET ME HELP YOU STRETCH YOU BUDGET SO YOU CAN LEAD THE GLAMOROUS LIFE!
I am currently scheduling Strategic Shopping Seminars for February! The seminars are tailored to meet the unique savings needs of all of our glorious 50 states! Sessions can be done in person, over the phone, or over Skype. Please leave a comment if you are interested or email me at Tiffany at glammore dot com.

If you liked the snowboard hats that my boys were wearing during this video you can order them, and MANY other darling hats, at www.glammore.com under the Hats tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment