My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Target Toys Clearanced to 75% OFF! Shop the Shoppertunistic Way!



Target toys are being Clearance out to 75% off! Wild! This is the perfect shoppertunity to stock your presents for upcoming birthday parties. When a party presents itself, you can pull out a gift from your supply instead of rushing off to the store to purchase one at full price!
I'd love to see what you score! Message me at Tiffany at glammore dot com.

Teaser Pic!  There are MANY more gifts included but here is a sample

Please also hop over to my Glamorous Giveaway {http://www.glammore.com/Become_Shoppertunistic/GIVEAWAY.html} and enter to WIN OVER $200 in glamorous gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment