My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Save BIG and Earn BIG at Fred Meyer


I have three deals to share with you that will help you stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life, happening at Fred Meyer! I try to post a YouTube video each week. I do my own filming, wear minimum makeup, there is NO editing and usually my kids are in tow. Make sure to Subscribe! Enjoy!


The first deal is the children's formal wear is on Clearance! 50% off the last marked price making my dream outfits for my boys to wear at our Valentine's photo shoot {with Lindsay Porter Photography} next

week nothing but within our budget!


Second, Fred Meyer is running a promo on perscription transfers!!! This is my FAVORITE way to bulk up my spending budget! Just by transfering a perscription to Fred Meyer they will add $25 to your store loyalty card! Making you $25 richer! Use it to purchase something from your G.L.A.M. List or use it to purchase things you need and take the money you would have spend and apply it to something you want!


Finally, Organic blueberries are 2/$5 or just $2.50 each. I eat blueberries every morning in my oatmeal so I was jazzed out about the price!


Thanks for watching! Please make sure to Subscribe so you don't miss a single budget stretching video! Learn more by attending a Become Shoppertunistic {Strategic Shopping} Seminar! Available in ALL 50 states and tailored to meet your state’s individual shoppertunities! I currently have the 10th and 19th of February available and am scheduling for March.


Also, don't miss out on entering to WIN OVER $200 in glamorous gifts from my current Snow & Ice Glamorous Giveaway at www.glammore.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment