My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Become Shoppertunistic on Tour!



I wanted to update you in on my Speaking Tour Dates!  
You can come get a little sample about what Become Shoppertunistic Strategic Shopping Seminars is all about as well as the amazing groups that are hosting me!
 I have modified my 1.5 hour Seminar into a 45 minute Session.

Here on the dates that I currently have on the calendar:

1/11: New Life MOPS at 9:30
         15711 152nd SE
         Renton, WA 98058



3/1: Graham Emmanuel Baptist Church MOPS at 9:30
          22316 106th Avenue East
         Graham, WA 98338


3/10 Tacoma, Details to Follow

If you have a group that you would like me to come do a Mini Session for please send me a message to Tiffany at glammore dot com or leave a Comment.




LET ME HELP YOU STRETCH YOU BUDGET SO YOU CAN LEAD THE GLAMOROUS LIFE!

I am currently scheduling Strategic Shopping Seminars for February! The seminars are tailored to meet the unique savings needs of all of our glorious 50 states! Sessions can be done in person, over the phone, or over Skype. Please leave a comment if you are interested or email me at 


No comments:

Post a Comment