My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Becoming Shoppertunistic at Hallmark!

Using Hallmark gift cards from various sources {magazines and Internet printables including this NEW one here: http://hip2save.com/2010/12/hallmark-hot-5-off-5-printable-coupon-free-freaky-pets-on-123.html} we were able to get $25 worth of FREE items! Including 2 packages of Peppermint Bark, 2 candy soaps, and 2 Mistletoe Kissing Balls!


I have wanted a Mistletoe Kissing Ball since last year. I was holding out for them to go on Clearance but the were ALL SOLD OUT and I missed out! But...after my coupon it was only $5! Much better than any Clearance price so PATIENCE PAYS. Yay! That's strategic shopping!


Thanks for watching! Make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss out on a single money saving video from Become Shoppertunistic!


Check out my Facebook page where I post ONLY the creme' de la creme' deals from my favorite blogs and websites: Become Shoppertunistic~ Coupon Class. Helping you stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life!


ENTER to WIN my Glamorous Giveaway at www.glammore.com under the Giveaway tab for a chance to WIN $100 in GLAMOROUS GIFTS!


Like the Glam Girl Zipper Pouch for glamorous coupon storage OR the Christmas tree hats? ORDER yours at www.glammore.com under the HATS tab!


No comments:

Post a Comment