My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Full Circle Farms FRESH Produce Box!


Sweet Potatoes, Organic - 1.5 each
California Growers, California. details...
Avocados, Organic - 2 each
Mexico Growers, Mexico. details...
Red Kale, Organic - 1 bunch
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
Parsnips, Organic - 1 pound
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
Green Beans, Organic - 0.75 pound
California Growers, California. details...
Red Flame Grapes, Organic - 0.75 pound
California Growers, California. details...
Salad Mix (Cut Greens), Organic - 0.33 pound
California Growers, California. details...
Bunched Baby Carrots, Organic - 1 bunch
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
D'anjou Pears, Organic - 3 each
Earth Conscious Organics, Brewster, Washington. details...
Yellow Onions, Organic - 2 each
Farmer's Own Organics, Seattle, Washington. details...
D'anjou Pears, Organic - 3 each
Earth Conscious Organics, Brewster, Washington. details...
Gala Apples, Organic - 3 each
Earth Conscious Organics, Brewster, Washington. details...


All of this local and organic produce is delivered to my doorstep every other week by Full Circle Farm.

They send you a modifiable list before your order is sent out.  I made 4 changes to the orginal list for my delivery next week.  I also submitted a list of 5 items that I don't enjoy and NEVER want to show up on my door.


The price is SO affordable!  I NEVER thought that this would fit into our budget.  I have been doing comparitive cost analysis with every store and service I can and have learned:

1. Most stores are VERY limited on the varieity of local and organic items that they offer

2. That it is the same price to have Full Circle Farm deliver to your home as it is to by the items at the store.
3. Check out THIS post I did comparing Full Circle Farm to Safeway.


I also submitted a list of 5 items that I don't enjoy and NEVER want to show up on my door.

Full Circle Farm delivers fresh, quality, seasonal fruits and vegetables.  My family and I have started eatting such an amazing variety of produce! Our meals have greatly improved in variety too since I use my produce from the delivery to create them.  

I can't rave enough!  You should give it a try!  Tell them Tiffany Dirks sent you. 

For more tips and ticks to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life
www.glammore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment