My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, November 26, 2010

My FAVORITE Clothing SALE!




  • style # = L1340
  • color: Black
  • size: M


  • $58.00 $23.20



  • Black Friday 2010




  • Hooded Button Down Cardigan
    • Hooded Button Down Cardigan
    • style # = L1326
    • color: PeaPod
    • size: M


  • $55.00 $22.00



  • Black Friday 2010




  • Belted Wrap
    • Belted Wrap
    • style # = L1324
    • color: Birch
    • size: M


  • $60.00 $24.00



  • Black Friday 2010




  • Chunky Knit Hooded Cardigan
    • Chunky Knit Hooded Cardigan
    • style # = M1273
    • color: Thunder
    • size: L


  • $58.00 $17.40



  • Black Friday 2010




  • Sheer Cotton Gathered Scarf
    • Sheer Cotton Gathered Scarf
    • style # = MA29
    • color: Thunder
    • size: onesize


  • $25.00 $7.50



  • Black Friday 2010

    Memo
    Merchandise:
    Shipping:
    Tax:
    $94.10
    $0.00
    $0.00
    Sub Total:
    Tulle Money:
    Gift card:
    $94.10
    ($0.00)
    ($0.00)
    Total Charges:$94.10
    Total Tulle Points: 94

    EEEE! {Me Squealing}

     My FAVORITE clothing company, TULLE, is having a HOT sale, FINALLY!  Tulle is a HIGH end clothing company, sold online and at stores such as Anthropology.  It used to be that they would have BLOW OUT sales at the end of each season.  I have been holding my breath for 3 months now, twirling my thumbs and they released a Black Friday Sale!  50% off with FREE shipping!  Super HOT!

    Here is my list of what I got.  I am so excited for it to arrive!  Before the sale, this would have cost $263!  $94.10 is much more budget friendly!  And to top it off, I used my Birthday $$$ {12/15} from my parents.  Ahhhh!

    Some Tulle Tips:
    The items can run different than you think they should so ALWAYS consult the size chart

    The color palette of the clothing is ALWAYS the same each season so you can mix and match items

    The items that I got 2 years ago will match with the items I purchased today!  A fab~frugal way to build your wardrobe!

    This is my 6th time ordering from TULLE and I am nothing short of THRILLED with the items that I have gotten.

    Happy Shopping!  

    Don't forget to hop over to www.glammore.com and enter to WIN December's Glamorous Giveaway!  Someone is going to WIN...I hope it is YOU! 


    1 comment: