My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, November 26, 2010

MVI 0003


Join me as I interview my Dad, Jack, and learn about his favorite websites for easy deal finding to help you shopping strategically this holiday season. The sites that he shares take all the guess work out of searching for the best deal and save time! My Dad is VERY shoppertunistic!


For more tips & tricks on how to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life click to www.glammore.com.


Become Shoppertunistic Strategic Shopping Seminars are available in ALL 50 of our glorious states and are tailored to meet the unique "shoppertunities" of your state! Start stretching your budget NOW you can start leading the glamorous life!


No comments:

Post a Comment