My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meal Planning at the Gipe Home


Sorry all for the late posting on our meal plan for the week.  It has been somewhat crazy around here with me having severe allergies and head cold.  I have posted a picture of our menu plan for our family including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.  While lunch time is usually left overs, my husband is off this week from work so things are a little different. Also, I have two children under the ago of 2, so meals have to be good tasting (as in, a toddler will eat it), fast, and easy.

If you have any questions as to what these meals are I can send the recipes if you would like.  I hope this inspires you to menu plan and enjoy a meal or two at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment