My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Magic Mailbox



Magic Mailbox


FREE magazine and FREE VS panties! 
A lucky gal got this in her mailbox by ordering at www.glammore.com


MORE top notch FREE magazines!


I got my NEW mailing labels too!

You never know what freebies are going to arrive in your mailbox when you use the Become Shoppertunistic model for stretching your budget!  I LOVE leading the glamorous life and would LOVE to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment