My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Glamorous Albertson's Organization





Organization is CRUCIAL when it comes to shopping strategically! Here is the system I use for managing my Manufactuer Coupons and multiple Twice the Value Coupons so everything is set to go at check out.


Mistakes ususally cost $$$ so you want to have a clear system for organizing your transactions.


It really is a logic problem. 4 Manufacture Coupons, 4 Store Coupons, 4 transactions. There is a lot that can go wrong.


I hope you find this information helpful! For more tips & tricks on how to stretch your budget so you can live the glamorous life: www.glammore.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment