My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Frugal Nest Fluffing~Repurposed Chalkboard Pumpkins


Re purposed Pumpkins

Remember these pumpkins from a few weeks ago?
Check out the post here if you missed it.




Wipe away the old chalk
I used a diaper wipe


Write on the new letters.
I was able to write out
Thank & Bless with my 4 pumpkins but the possibilities are limitless! 

For more tips & tricks on how to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life 

No comments:

Post a Comment