My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Frugal Nest Fluffing Friday~Illuminate



TGIF!

Today's Frugal Nest Fluffing Tips is
ILLUMINATE.

Not sure about you, but for me, this week has flown by.

And with this new week launched Day Light Savings Time.

Now that it has been getting dark here {in the lovely state of Washington} around 4:45, I have reinstated Mission Illumination

Which reminds me of THIS song by David Crowder Band.

In the dark evenings it feels good to incorporate some more light into our homes.

As it gets dark I have been lighting candles. 



& plugging in my Scentsy warmers.

scentsyPlugin.jpg


See the nice glow that comes from it?  

I wish I could attach the scent too! Right now I have a Cinnamon Vanilla heating! 

For more info on how to Illuminate your home with Scentsy click HERE.

Please share your ideas of how you are making the dark days more comfortable.

For more tips & tricks on how to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life

No comments:

Post a Comment