My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Frugal Nest Fluffing Friday

FAMILY PHOTO FRAMES

Two years ago for Christmas my mom purchase all of us these hot "Family" photo frames.

It came as a kit with the vinyl lettering and the frames.

All of us have displayed them differently in our homes.

This is how I do mine:


This is my November display.

Each month or each season, I swap out the paper behind the letters to create a whole new look.

I advise that you go to a scrapbooking store and look for papers that are party of the same decorative theme.  You want them to be of a similar style but not to be "matchy matchy."

I keep all of the papers behind the glass for easy storage.

Here is a link that I found on Etsy so you can get started too.  This makes a HOT gift! Keep in mind that the link is just for the letters.

For more info on how to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life, click to 

No comments:

Post a Comment