My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Become Shoppertunistic's Frugal Holiday Tip



Chances are that you have begun to break out your Holiday decor!  I just put away all of my fall items yesterday.  Pair that with the fact that I made it to Target yesterday and saw all of their holiday decor too and I was reminded of a KEY tip...

Pre~shop for your holiday decor this time of year!  UNLESS you have a specific need for a specific item AFTER you have already gotten out all of what you have, then make a purchase or two.  Oftentimes, an item that you already own can be used in the place you think you need something for.

I contend too that unless you are just starting off in the gathering of holiday decor that you must purge something before you can purchase something.

As part of your pre~shopping, photograph the item that you have your eye on so you can remember the when and where to go back and get it when it goes on Clearance.

For more tips & tricks on how to stretch your budget so you can lead the glamorous life and to enter to WIN the Glamorous Giveaway click to www.glammore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment