My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pink Power




In honor of of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month I wanted to share my story.

This summer I was faced with the challenge of finding a lump in my breast.  This was my first experience having a mammogram.  I have always heard about the importance of early detection and with cancer running in my family like a pack of hyenas, I didn’t mess around.
I am THRILLED to say that I just have lumpy breast.  I never thought that I would say that, but it beats the alternative...cancer.  These girls serve me well!  Not to mention, fed my twins for a year.  So, I treat them well.
I wanted to share my FAVORITE & FREE service that could save your life
Register here to receive your free monthly email reminder to CHECK YOUR BOOBIES.

“According to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, you must do breast self-exams frequently enough to note any changes that occur. Checking them at the same time every month gives you a baseline from which you can confidently note significant changes in your breast tissue. Learn about the best times to check!!”
Often times we are SO busy and have the BEST intentions to do a self check however getting an email reminder tailored to your cycle is PRICELESS!
Testing can be expensive so I wanted to remind you that you can set up a payment plan to pay for services.  You do NOT have to pay in full.


For more tips and tricks on how to strech your budget and live the glamorous life click to www.glammore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment