My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Full Circle Farms FRESH Produce Box!

FullCircleBox.jpg

I just got the update for the fresh organic fruits and veggies that will be delivered to my home next Tuesday!  I was thrilled to see such variety and so many of my favorites on the list!  You are given the option of subbing items in your order!  I subbed out leeks for carrots.

I use the items delivered as part of my weekly meal plan so be sure to check back to see what D'ish Dinners become of these harvest treasures!  

If you would like more info or would like to order click to www.fullcirclefarm.com!

Not sure if Full Circle Farm fits into your budget?  Check out this blog post that I did comparing their prices to www.safeway.com.  Or in a nut shell, it was the same price to have local and organic produce delivered to your home as it was to have non local and non organic produce to your home courtesy of www.safeway.com!  I was shocked!
http://becomeshoppertunistic.blogspot.com/2010/09/full-circle-farms-organic-produce.html

For MORE tips & tricks to stretch your budget and live the glamorous life, click to www.glammore.com!





Full-Circle-Farm.jpg
Order for Next Week, week of Sunday, October 10, 2010
You are scheduled to receive a Standard order via home delivery next Tuesday.
The following items are scheduled to be in your order:
Box Contents
Broccoli, Organic - 1 bunch
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
Cucumbers, Organic - 1 each
Washington Growers, Washington. details...
Collard Greens, Organic - 1 bunch
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
Bagged Carrots, Organic - 1 pound
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
Spinach, Organic - 1 bunch
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
Red Bell Peppers, Organic - 1 each
Washington Growers, Washington. details...
Romaine Lettuce, Organic - 1 bunch
Lakeside Organic Gardens, Watsonville, California. details...
Kabocha Squash, Organic - 1 each
Full Circle Farm, Carnation, Washington. details...
Red Flame Grapes, Organic - 0.75 pound
California Growers, California. details...
September Sun Yellow Peaches, Organic - 3 each
Tiny's Organic, East Wenatchee, Washington. details...
Bartlett Pears, Organic - 3 each
Okanogan Producers, Okanogan, Washington. details...
Golden Delicious Apples, Organic - 3 each
Nicholson's Orchard Fresh, Peshastin, Washington. details...

2 comments:

  1. What will you do with the collard greens? Stir fry 'em with olive oil and garlic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM...Karen, that sounds d'lish! I think I will do the same!

    ReplyDelete