My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HELLO October!

October

Here are a few tips to fluff your nest and your wallet this month!



Monthly Chores



“Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of order that sets me free to fly.”
 ~Julie Andrews


*If you have a front loader washer, make sure to run the clean cycle.


*I purge my magazines by recycling them or passing them onto a new home.


*Give my dog Zek (pronounced Zeke.  I got his name from a old licence plate.  He can't spell or read so I didn't think it would mess with his decoding skills) a bath.

*We take Zek to get his nails trimmed.

 Zek is a 7 year old Boston Terrier.  Or as we say, a "Boston Terrorist."  He was my 25th birthday present.  Zek is VERY sweet and loving but makes neighborhood watch his job in life.  He is a vital part or our family and we LOVE him to pieces!












Someone was just asking me what items typically go on sale in any given month.  I did not know the answer to this question and the VERY next day I ran across this great link!

Thank you The Coupon Project!
http://thecouponproject.com/2010/10/october-is-here-whats-on-sale.html

Start this month off on the right savings foot!


A reminder of the hot services and products offered at www.glammore.com!


~Sign up to host a Become Shoppertunistic Strategic Shopping Seminar for your friends and family!
Glamorous Hostess Benefits include:

*Attending the class for FREE
*Make 20% of the class' profits (Guests pay only $10 to attend)
*A Swag Bag brimming with home and personal products!

~Or you can sign up for a personal session!

~Check out all of the designer glam gear added to help you organize!

In Case You Missed IT Highlights from September


Become Shoppertunistics' Cost Comparison~Costco vs Cash & Carry
http://www.glammore.com/Site_2/Blog/Entries/2010/9/2_Become_Shoppertunistics_Cost_Comparison~Costco_vs_Grocery_Outlet.html

Make UP to $50 at Rite Aid! 
http://www.glammore.com/Site_2/Blog/Entries/2010/9/15_Make_UP_to_%2450_at_Rite_Aid!.html

Starbuck's NEW Rewards Program!
http://www.glammore.com/Site_2/Blog/Entries/2010/9/23_Starbucks_NEW_Rewards_Program!.html

What is Strategic Shopping?
http://www.glammore.com/Site_2/Blog/Entries/2010/9/30_What_is_Strategic_Shopping.html

No comments:

Post a Comment