My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Frugal Nest Fluffing Friday

showercurtain.jpg

My frugal nest fluffing tip this week is that the shower curtain liners can be cleaned instead of replaced!
Especially in our Pacific North West damp and dank days these curtains can get pretty skanky.
Here are my glamorous tips;
*Take curtain down
*Place in washing machine
*Add bleach to the wash cycle
*Wash on warm
*Place in the Dryer
*Hang up RIGHT out of the dryer so it doesn't get all wadded up
*ENJOY!

This advise was shared with my my wise teaching friends while working in Oregon. Thanks ladies!

Prior to their advise, I was purchasing new ones every couple of months which is a waste of resources and money.
It isn't glamorous to have mold growing in you home so now you have a fab~frugal strategy!

For more trips & tricks on how to stretch your budget and live the glamorous life, click to www.glammore.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment