My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Frugal Fabulous Fall Decor

Here are some ways that I fluff my nest for fall.  I keep these decorative pieces up for all three months of fall.  Add and subtracting to it as the months progress:
SEPTEMBER: Harvest basics with apple accents
OCTOBER: Harvest basics with Halloween accents
NOVEMBER: Harvest basics remain and Thanksgiving accents are added


These fall leaves are harvest basics.

I swap out the produce in this decor basics bowl.

Monthly I change these sconces.





These mini pumpkins stems are $8 a bunch at
Costco! Long lasting too!
These frames are decor basics and I rotate
images behind the glass monthly.



I change out the candles on these pillars.
The leaves remain.







































This is a glamorous and frugal approach to seasonal decor as it also minimizes time spent putting up and taking down items.

For more tips and tricks on how to stretch your budget and live the glamorous life click to www.glammore.com!
                    
                                                             




Stay tuned!  I will show you how I update this look for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment