My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fab~Frugal Fall Fun to be had at Your Local Pumpkin Patch!




I had the perception that going to the pumpkin patch would be an elaborate experience and have a STEEP price tag.  When my friend Cheri invited us along today I though I would check it out.  The sun was shining it was a glorious day!  We were there for 2.5 hours.  Purchased smoothies for lunch, caramel corn as a snack, and bought 6 gourds and pumpkins to take home for the fab~frugal price tag of $8!  

ALL of the activities were FREE!  All of the picture ops were FREE!  All of the baby animal oogling was FREE!  The duck races were FREE!  Window shopping at the Country Store was FREE!  All of the HOTTIE HOT decorating ideas that I got were FREE!  

The day was priceless!  

We went mid afternoon and at one point had the ENTIRE pumpkin patch to ourselves!  Super glamorous!  I had no idea that these places were open during the week.  

Be sure to check out the magic at your local pumpkin patch this season!  

For more information about how to stretch your budget and live the glamorous life click to www.glammore.com!

A special thank you to Spooner Farms




No comments:

Post a Comment