My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

D'lish Gluten & Dairy FREE Breakfast!


Now that the weather is getting colder a hot breakfast is so d'lish!
I call this MY Oatmeal.

It is so glamorous to make:
1/4 cup of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats
1/4 cup of Almond Milk(vanilla is most yummy)
1/4 cup of blueberries
1 TBS of Adams All Natural Peanut butter

Tiffany's Tip
Make up a big pot of oats and just reheat it in the morning.
Store remaining oats in the refrigerator until you need them.
Add all ingredients to your bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.

Enjoy! 

What is your favorite breakfast treat?

For more tips and tricks on how to stretch your budget and live the glamorous life
www.glammore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment