My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

D'lish Dinners~Week of 10/3

heartlargesoftpinkrose300.jpg




When I meal plan I keep the following glamorous guidelines in mind:
~Prepares in 20 minutes or less
~Cost $10 or less
~Contains 5 ingredients or less

I aim to make all my meals whole food (nothing processed and as close to its original source as possible), gluten and dairy free. I omit the or substitute ingredients to meet our dietary needs.

Meal Planning is SO glamorous! You don't have to stress at the last minute about what to make. You have all of the ingredients on hand. It is easy on your budget and on your waist line!  This week I will be receiving my first crop share box and will be sharing recipes made from these d'lish local and organic delights!

Eating a sit down dinner with your family is VERY beneficial and will save you a lot of heartache it the long run! AND, it makes your house a home.
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=439


AAAAArALb5IAAAAAAOzK-Q.png
Pick & Choose from these D'lish Dinner Ideas:



#1~ Sweet Potato, Carrots and Apple Red Lentil Soup

Photo-Gallery.aspx.jpg

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sweet-Potato-Carrot-Apple-and-Red-Lentil-Soup/Detail.aspx

#2~ Flank Steak, Pear, and Goat Cheese Salad

490111437.jpg

Lettuce from my produce delivery (www.fullcirclefarm.com).  Chick peas from my pantry.


http://www.grouprecipes.com/694/steak-and-pear-salad.html


#3~ Life Group will be making coleslaw.  Packaged ready to go in the refrigerated salad section.  And brownies.  My favorite baked good!  SO yummy!


#4~ Pork Chops with Roasted Apples and Squash with Roasted Red Potatoes

539w.jpg

Apples, Squash, and Red Potatoes from my crop share (www.fullcirclefarm.com)
http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/food/articles/2009/09/30/pork_chops_with_roasted_apples_and_squash/


#5~Spicy Stir-Fried Tofu with Bok Choy


16recipehealth_600.jpg

Bok Choy from my Full Circle Farms produce delivery (www.fullcirclefarm.com)



Friday~ Date Night

For more savings tips and tricks click to www.glammore.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment