My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

D'lish Breakfast!


Being gluten and dairy sensitive I get a lot of questions about what I eat in place of common foods.

I try to keep what I enjoyed eating from "before" in my reach with a few simple twists.

This morning's breakfast is a great example!

I eat eggs on a regular basis.  No change needed there.  I sprinkled in some bacon, added avocado (organic on sale on Fred Meyer 4/$5 this week!) and dashed with some salsa. SO good!

The carbs is where it gets tricky.  This is an all natural, gluten and dairy free waffle that I found in the natural section at Fred Meyer, in the freezer.  I added a smear of non dairy butter and homemade strawberry jam!  My kids join me in eating these too.  They often go on sale 2/$4 at Fred Meyer too!

When you get diagnosed with sensitivities, allergies, or disease it can be overwhelming!  

I advise the following glamorous tips:

*Register at www.glammore.com for a Guided Grocery Tour!  I can show you my favorite food items and save you spending $$$ buying the ones that aren't so hot!

*Use up items before buying new ones.  It can be SO expensive and daunting to have to replace EVERYTHING in your pantry and refrigerator.

*Check company's websites for coupons for more expensive items.

*Learn how to shop strategically so you can save on the items you can and have more $$$ to spend on the food you need. Register for a Strategic Shopping Seminar or Personal Session at www.glammore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment