My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Patience Pays!


God provides in awesome ways!  Yesterday, I was designing gift certificates for Become Shoppertunistic at Zazzle.  They are GORGEOUS, if I do say so, however I didn't have it in my budget to buy them.

My wise husband told me to wait on it overnight.  Also a Dave Ramsey principle that we learned last week from our Financial Peace University series.  I was admitted hesitant.  Loving immediate gratification and loving to check things off my list.

This morning as I was checking my blogs I came across a Groupon deal in Birmingham for Zazzle!  Now I can get my Gift Certificates for 75% off!!!  Patience does pay!  God does care about our adventures and wants us to be successful!

Here is what I did so you can do it too.
http://bargainbriana.com/top-5-groupons-today-zazzle-customhub-com-bookswim-more/
Description
$50 Groupon to Zazzle.com

1 × $25 = $25.00
Groupon Bucks (this is new and super hot!)
− $10.00
My Price:
$15.00

For more savings tips and tricks click to www.glammore.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment