My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Coke Points Help You Live the Glamorous Life!


Have you heard about Coke's Rewards Program? You can read about all of the details and sign up at www.mycokerewards.com.

I just cashed in the codes that I was saving up for a FREE magazine subscription to Country Living magazine (a $39.90 value!). I don't even drink Coke products! My parents do and I find codes from friends too.

If you aren't familiar with the program the codes have little worth. I however, know that the codes can "buy" me movie rentals, magazine subscriptions, sweepstakes entries...

For more details on how to win the glamorous life check out www.glammore.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment