My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Calling ALL Graphic Designers!



I have a proposal! I am in GREAT need of a logo for my Become Shoppertunistic website!

That being said, I have NO money that I can budget for this project but I have a LOT to offer!  Including, but not limited to:

~Personal shopping: I would GLADLY trade grocery shopping services for a logo!  I will do 1 shopping trip/hour that you spend on my logo.  I guarantee you that I will save you some money too!  I will even deliver them to your home.

~Guided Grocery Tour: I will trade the making of my logo of a Guided Grocery Tour!  I would love to teach you the ropes of stretching your budget and saving $$$!

~Babysitting: I would gladly watch your child(ren) while you work on my logo and then offer 1 hour of babysitting for you and or your hubby/hour spent working on the logo.

~Coffee Delivery: I make hand crafted espresso and tea beverages!  I would gladly deliver 1 to you each day/hour spent working on my logo.


~Laundry: I’m going old school with this one!  I would gladly wash, fold and deliver FRESH clean clothes to your home!

These are just a few of my ideas.  I would entertain others!  Please email me at becomeshoppertunistic@gmail.com if you would like to make a trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment