My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BLAST OFF! Become Shoppertunistic Seizes the World Wide Web!




http://web.me.com/dirks4/Site_2/Welcome.html is HERE! I launched my *NEW* website! The name is FAR from glamorous by it is your home for:

Scheduling a 1:1 Strategic Shopping Class
Scheduling a Home Party Strategic Shopping Class
Purchasing my Strategic Shopping Guide
Read My Blog
Learn More About Me

Back to the name of my website! I am hosting a Naming Contest for my web address! The person who suggest my website's new name will get a copy of my Strategic Shopping Guide and a Become Shoppertunistic Tote for FREE! Check out the site to get a feel of what I'm all about and then let the naming begin! Please leave your suggestions in the comment section!

Since the site is still in its infancy, I am ALL about your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment