My Shoes

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
The Art of Frugal Living~CREATE, EAT, SHOP, SAVE, & LIVE a charmed life. This is a where I share how I lead a luxurious, yet frugal life. Friends don't keep beauty secrets. I'd love to introduce you to Younique's natural line of skincare are makeup! Save on the things you need so you can spend on the things that you WANT! Get $$$ tips on Facebook: Become Shoppertunistic~Coupon Class.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Become Shoppertunistic Saves with Jamba Juice!

Watch all the d'lish details here on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiNnu221UGM

Jamba Juice is running a Buy One Get One Free promo through 9/22! We went today to celebrate the boys' birthday.

I got the perfect gluten and dairy free treat~Five Fruit Frenzy plus Soy Protein. Yummers! The money saved on the free smoothie for the boy is a deposit to my G.L.A.M. Account! Very glamorous!

Click to www.glammore.com for more glamorous budget stretching tips and tricks!

Click here for your BOGO Jamba Juice Coupon: http://www.jambajuice.com/eb/bogo1/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment